DIG’s new, innovative pressure compensating drip emitters with a check valve is designed to produce a consistent flow rate over a wide range of pressures between 10 and 50 PSI and to simplify installation for home gardens and commercial landscapes in challenging terrain or complicated layouts. The drip emitters’ self-activated flushing and non-draining mechanism provide excellent clog resistance, stops water drain from the drip tubing lateral when the system is shutting off and overall supports water saving for a very efficient irrigation system. The PC drip emitters with check valves are available in .58 and 1 GPH with two models: PC-CV-06 (.58-GPH, pack of 10) and PC-CV-1 (1-GPH, pack of 10), each with a 1/4″ barbed inlet and small barbed outlet. Use for individual plants or groups of plants, groundcovers, shrubs, and trees.
- The drip emitters eliminate water draining when the system is shut off, saving additional water
- Ideal for watering plants in pots and containers
- The pressure compensating feature with the built-in non-drain mechanism gives consistent flow and reduces lateral filling time, supporting water savings
- The design of the drip emitters’ self-activated flushing mechanism ensures continuous flushing of sediments and small particles for better operation over time
- Colored barbed cap outlet enables easy identification of drip emitters’ flow rate
- The barbed outlet can be configured to work with 1/8” or 1/4” micro tubing for branching from the drip emitters
- For irrigation of home gardens, commercial landscapes, greenhouses, nurseries, deciduous plants, and trees
- Outstanding flow regulation and consistent flow over a wide range of pressures
- Composed of superior materials for long life.
- Unaffected by fluctuating inlet water pressure