This Is The Vanguard of Our Company’s Manufacturing
PROUDLY MANUFACTURED BY TERRA TECH IN EUGENE, OR USA
Considered by forestry professionals to be the best vests on the market, our 10-pocket cruiser vests are available in three fabric options and six colors. We’ve perfected the manufacturing on-site with years of customer input and we welcome comparison, if you can find anything close! Terra Tech’s 10-pocket vests have Cordura-lined bottom front and inside pockets with Velcro closures for durability and security. Also common to all of the 10-pockets are:
- A grommet in the left-front pocket, handy for dispensing flagging.
- Two right-front breast pockets for tapes, clinos, or compasses.
- Left-front breast pockets, including a deeper pocket for calculator or memo
- Large, zippered back pocket, accessible from both sides.
- Back pouch with adjustable snap closures and grommets for fastening gear.
- Three slots for pens and pencils.
- One slot for a rule.
- Neckline grommets to secure instruments with lanyards.
Choose a fabric based on your durability and color needs:
- 10.10-ounce cotton duck canvas, in green, red, orange, and blue.
- 1000 Denier Cordura vest is available in orange and green.
- High visibility Orange and Lime Green only available in 100% polyester.