We went straight to the source in designing and perfecting this vest; surveyors specified exactly what they need on the job. It’s constructed of heavy-duty 1000 denier Cordura, with a wider neckline for comfortable instrument viewing, a waistline two inches shorter for a greater range of motion, and reflective tape around the waist and across the shoulder to ensure safety.
Personalized gear storage for surveyors is built right in:
- Bottom front pockets are Cordura-lined and divided into two compartments each for holding PK nails, flagging or corner caps. The lower left pocket has a handy grommet for dispensing flagging.
- Pocket flaps close with snaps for extra security.
- Two right-side breast pockets can hold tapes and compasses.
- Left-front breast pockets are deep for secure storage of a calculator or memo pad.
- Five pencil/pen slots.
- Two Cordura-lined inside pockets for more storage.
- Large zippered map pocket and pouch on the back of the vest for rainwear, lunches and the like.
- Shoulder strap for a radio mic.
- Neck loop for hanging the vest from a hook.