Easily cut back brush, branches, and trees with a lightweight, two-in-one tool using this Fiskars Machete. Bonus, this thing makes it super fun as well.
The innovative design of this dual-function tool features an ultra-sharp machete blade on one side and an aggressive saw blade on the other side. The machete rips through the underbrush and even small trees in a way that flimsy, stamped-steel blades can’t. The large-toothed saw blade on the other side planes away from the wood with speed and precision to take down thicker trees and branches. A lightweight design increases swing speed to help you clear brush more quickly, and a Softgrip® handle(which really is very comfortable) with a large hilt provides excellent grip and comfortable use.
As a bonus, it includes a lanyard to secure the machete to your wrist for added control and safety. Feels great in the hand, easy to swing and get the job done be it swinging it or sawing, it really is a handy tool for the big job of clearing brush and amazing for sticker bushes.
- 18″ blade is ideal for clearing brush, cutting trails, stripping logs or felling small trees
- One-handed use leaves your other hand free to grab and pile cuttings, unlike other tools that require a two-handed grip
- Tempered steel machete blade is precision-ground to cut with less effort
- Aggressive saw on the other side cuts on the push and pull stroke to take down thick branches and trunks quickly
- Lightweight design offers increased swing speed to make clearing brush quick and easy
- Sculpted Softgrip® handle enhances comfort and control
- Lanyard secures the machete to your wrist for added control and safety
- Lifetime warranty