Clear brush quickly with a tool featuring a curved blade for pull-cutting and a heavy-duty sheath for safety. It’s a unique twist on the classic machete that makes cutting easier than ever.
A great choice for the outdoor enthusiast who has a lot of clearing to do, this brush axe features a precision-ground 9″ steel blade with a rust-resistant, low-friction coating to rip through underbrush and wood with speed and ease. The tough DuraFrame™ handle is lightweight for easy handling and multiplied swing speed, yet strong and durable for lasting value. The insert-moulded design means the blade won’t loosen or separate from the handle. Includes a safety sheath for convenient storage and transportation.
- 9″ blade is ideal for clearing brush, cutting trails, stripping logs and felling small trees
- The curved blade is great for pull-cutting
- One-handed use leaves your other hand free to grab and pile cuttings, unlike cutting tools that require a two-handed grip
- The hardened steel blade is precision-ground to cut with less effort
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating glides through tough materials without sticking
- FiberComp® handle is lightweight for increased swing speed and durable for lasting value
- The inseparable, insert-moulded blade won’t loosen or fly off
- Includes sheath for safe storage and transportation
- Lifetime warranty