This Is The Vanguard of Our Company’s Manufacturing as it is our most high-end 10-Pocket Cruiser Vest made with 1000 Denier Cordura.
PROUDLY MANUFACTURED BY TERRA TECH IN EUGENE, OR, USA
Considered by forestry professionals to be the best vests on the market, our 10-pocket cruiser vests are available in three fabric options and six colors. We’ve perfected the manufacturing on-site with years of customer input and we welcome comparison if you can find anything close! Terra Tech’s 10-pocket vests have Cordura-lined bottom front and inside pockets with Velcro closures for durability and security. The 1000 Denier Cordura used to construct this vest is the most durable material that we use as many customers get 10+ years of wear out of their vests. Please note that the material is coated on the inside so it does not breath well in warmer climates. Also common to all of the 10-pockets are:
- A grommet in the left-front pocket, handy for dispensing flagging.
- Two right-front breast pockets for loggers tape, diameter tape, wax pencils or compasses.
- Left-front breast pockets, including a deeper pocket for calculator or write-in-the-rain memo
- Large, zippered back pocket, accessible from both sides.
- Back pouch with adjustable snap closures and grommets for fastening gear.
- Three slots for pens and pencils.
- One slot for a rule.
- Neckline grommets to secure instruments with lanyards
- 1000 Denier Cordura vest is ONLY available in the regular orange color
Vest Sizing Chart:
Other Vest We Make:
- 10.10-ounce cotton duck canvas, in green, red, orange, and blue.
- High visibility Orange and Lime Green only available in 100% polyester.