The Vanguard of Our Company’s Manufacturing is the 10-Pocket Cruiser Vest 10 oz. made with Cotton. Our sewing team has the highest standard so we are confident you will love this vest and it will fit all your forestry needs.
PROUDLY MANUFACTURED BY TERRA TECH IN EUGENE, OR USA
Considered by forestry professionals to be the best vests
on the market, our 10-pocket cruiser vests are available in three fabric options
and six colors. We’ve perfected the manufacturing on-site with years of customer
input and we welcome comparison if you can find anything close! Terra Tech’s 10-
pocket vests have Cordura-lined bottom front and inside pockets with Velcro
closures for durability and security. Also common to all of the 10-pockets are:
- A grommet in the left-front pocket, handy for dispensing flagging.
- Two right-front breast pockets for tapes, clinos or compasses.
- Left-front breast pockets, including a deeper pocket for calculator or memo
- Large, zippered back pocket, accessible from both sides.
- Back pouch with adjustable snap closures and grommets for fastening gear.
- Three slots for pens and pencils.
- One slot for a rule.
- Neckline grommets to secure instruments with lanyards.
Choose a fabric based on your durability and color needs:
- 10.10-ounce cotton duck canvas, in green, red, orange, and blue.
- 1000 Denier Cordura vest is ONLY available in the regular orange color
- (The GREEN color is back as we have finally sourced the material once again!!)
- High visibility Orange and Lime Green only available in 100% polyester.