The Vanguard of Our Company’s Manufacturing is the 10-Pocket Cruiser Vest 10 oz. made with Cotton. Our sewing team has the highest standard so we are confident you will love this vest and it will fit all your forestry needs.
PROUDLY MANUFACTURED BY TERRA TECH IN EUGENE, OR USA
Considered by forestry professionals to be the best vests on the market, our 10-pocket cruiser vests are available in three fabric options colors and this is the Cotton Cruiser Vest. We’ve perfected the manufacturing on-site with years of customer input and we welcome comparison if you can find anything close! Terra Tech’s 10- pocket vests have Cordura-lined bottom front and inside pockets with Velcro closures for durability and security.
- A grommet in the left-front pocket, handy for dispensing flagging.
- Two right-front breast pockets for tapes, clinos or compasses.
- Left-front breast pockets, including a deeper pocket for calculator or memo
- Large, zippered back pocket, accessible from both sides.
- Back pouch with adjustable snap closures and grommets for fastening gear.
- Three slots for pens and pencils.
- One slot for a rule.
- Neckline grommets to secure instruments with lanyards
- 10-ounce cotton duck canvas, in green, red, orange, and blue.
- 1000 Denier Cordura vest is ONLY available in the regular orange color
- High visibility Orange and Lime Green only available in 100% polyester
- We can also make this in sizes larger than 3XL, please call for more information