The Vanguard of Our Company’s Manufacturing
PROUDLY MANUFACTURED BY TERRA TECH IN EUGENE, OR USA
Considered by forestry professionals to be the best vests
on the market, our 10-pocket cruiser vests are available in three fabric options
and six colors. We’ve perfected the manufacturing on-site with years of customer
input and we welcome comparison, if you can find anything close! Terra Tech’s 10-
pocket vests have Cordura-lined bottom front and inside pockets with Velcro
closures for durability and security. Also common to all of the 10-pockets are:
- A grommet in the left-front pocket, handy for dispensing flagging.
- Two right-front breast pockets for tapes, clinos or compasses.
- Left-front breast pockets, including a deeper pocket for calculator or memo
- Large, zippered back pocket, accessible from both sides.
- Back pouch with adjustable snap closures and grommets for fastening gear.
- Three slots for pens and pencils.
- One slot for a rule.
- Neckline grommets to secure instruments with lanyards.
Choose a fabric based on your durability and color needs:
- 10.10-ounce cotton duck canvas, in green, red, orange, and blue.
- 1000 Denier Cordura vest is ONLY available in the regular orange color
- (The GREEN color is back as we have finally sourced the material once again!!)
- High visibility Orange and Lime Green only available in 100% polyester.