The Vanguard of Our Company’s Manufacturing
PROUDLY MANUFACTURED BY TERRA TECH IN EUGENE, OR USA
Considered by forestry professionals to be the best vests
on the market, our 10-pocket cruiser vests are available in three fabric options
and six colors. We’ve perfected the manufacturing on-site with years of customer
input and we welcome comparison, if you can find anything close! Terra Tech’s 10-
pocket vests have Cordura-lined bottom front and inside pockets with Velcro
closures for durability and security. The 1000 Denier Cordura used to construct this vest is the most durable material that we use as many customers get 10+ years of wear out of their vests. Please note that the material is coated on the inside so it does not breath well in warmer climates. Also common to all of the 10-pockets are:
- A grommet in the left-front pocket, handy for dispensing flagging.
- Two right-front breast pockets for tapes, clinos or compasses.
- Left-front breast pockets, including a deeper pocket for calculator or memo
- Large, zippered back pocket, accessible from both sides.
- Back pouch with adjustable snap closures and grommets for fastening gear.
- Three slots for pens and pencils.
- One slot for a rule.
- Neckline grommets to secure instruments with lanyards.
Choose a fabric based on your durability and color needs:
- 10.10-ounce cotton duck canvas, in green, red, orange, and blue.
- 1000 Denier Cordura vest is ONLY available in the regular orange color
- High visibility Orange and Lime Green only available in 100% polyester.