Handmade in Oregon, our whetstones are well known for their durability and cutting efficiency.
- Made of silicon carbide–only diamonds are harder.
- Easy clean-up: simply wash with water or ammonia and dry.
- Use with a light oil or water as a lubricant.
- Offered in combination or single type grits.
- 100 grit is very coarse for worn edges.
- 180 grit is medium coarse for moderately worn edges.
- 220 grit is fine for finishing edges.
- Super fine grit is a novaculite for delicate finishing work.