Jacto’s 4-gallon (16-liter) CD400 has long been a popular choice among farmers, wineries, landscapers, orchards, construction crews, and others who need extreme toughness and maximum resistance to abusive chemicals. Now you can choose both the CD400 (white/orange) and the PJ16 (blue/orange). In independent tests, the CD400 (PJ16) exceeded more than 2,500 hours of continuous operation without breaking down which is means less downtime.
- Brass piston pump for long life and chemical resistance.
- Volume: 620 ml and piston cup diameter: 35 mm.
- Adjustable thick padded shoulder straps.
- Piston Cup: 2 Viton® cups for CD400; 2 Santoprene® cups for PJ16.
- Internal mechanical agitator for constant mixing.
- Heavy-duty trigger valve is field serviceable.
- In-tank piston pump for safety and cannot leak on the operator.
- Professional stainless steel spray lance.
- Adjustable hollow cone nozzle standard.
- Right or left-hand operation of pump lever.
- Pump lever lock and spray lance lock for easy storage.
- Steel tank base protects the tank from damage when dropped.
- Anti-corrosion electrostatic powder paint on metal components.
- High-density polyethylene UV0-resistant tank.
- Handle built into the top of the tank for easy carrying or for hanging storage in shops and equipment trailers.
- Net weight: 9.3 lbs. (4.2 kg).
- 3-year warranty, see owner’s manual for details.