The world-famous Suunto clinometer is a hand-held instrument used for making precise measurements of vertical angles. Foresters in government and in private industry favor the use of a Suunto clinometer more than any other for measuring tree height and slope.
- Jeweled bearing assembly scale card.
- Dampening liquid surrounds scale card and speeds up readings.
- The parallax-free lens magnifies scale card reading to 111 degrees (around zero levels).
- Sturdy aluminum housing protects precision components.
- Complete with metal ring for lanyard and Skylon case.
- Three base scales: percent and degree, percent and topographic, and degree and topographic.