The Kestrel 3000 pocket weather meter is perfect for professional and collegiate athletic trainers, storm chasers and wildland firefighters alike understand the importance of monitoring field conditions. You know you’re working hard – make sure you’re staying safe. The Kestrel 3000 pocket weather meter keeps you from working past your limits. From the Kestrel 3000’s accurate relative humidity readings, it also calculates the dewpoint and heat stress index—important information to know when working or playing outdoors in hot and humid conditions. Kestrel Wind Meters are used by NFL trainers to determine how frequently the athletes need to hydrate, and when the conditions are unhealthy for strenuous exercise. It’s become practically required equipment for wildland firefighters—users whose lives literally depend on the accurate weather data their Kestrel 3000 meter provides.
Includes: Neck Lanyard, Slide-On-Cover, CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (average life 300 hours) and Kestrel Certificate of Conformity.
Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A and are backed by our 5-year warranty. Innovatively designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes. Rugged and durable, Kestrels are drop tested, waterproof and designed to float if dropped in water.
- Rugged, simple and accurate wind speed, temperature, and humidity meter.
- Calculates relative humidity, heat index, wind chill, wind speed and more.
- Data hold feature, clock and backlit display for night time use
- Construction & HVAC
- Education & Classroom
- Facilities Management
- Firefighting & First Response
- Indoor Environment Monitoring
- 3-Button Control
- Backlight blue white
- Data Hold Function
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Minimum/Maximum/Average Reading
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Waterproof to IP67 (3’/1M for 30 minutes)