Perfect for brush, briars, and general clearing work. The high-carbon steel blades hold their edge and are oil-quenched in clamps for uniform hardness and straightness. The flame-sealed hickory handle provides lightweight, strength and durability. Pictured on the left.
Sturdy bush hook featuring a 12″ single-edge blade fastened to a 36″ curved wooden axe handle. Excellent clearing tool!
Shrubbing tools are intended to cut weeds, vines, briars, wood, and other similarly soft materials. Never strike metal, stone or other hard objects with this tool.
- Manufactured from high-quality American carbon steel
- Oil quenched for uniform harness and straightness
- Tempered for best edge-holding and toughness
- Top grade American hickory handle
- The cutting edge is hand polished and sharp
- 12″ single-edge blade
- High-Carbon steel