This is the Standard Loggers Tape Graduated in feet, inches, and 8ths, with 16″ centers. It’s the tool of the trade for great reason. If you want to ensure you are cutting the correct trees for your needs, you need this tool.
- Steel blades with bright yellow enamel coating, high-contrast black print, one side only, 3/8″ wide.
- Hardened steel gears and pinion.
- Fully automatic spring/spool rewind with excellent retraction speed and power.
- Open spool design eliminates jamming and extends life of tape.
- Heavy-duty aluminum casings with convenient swivel end clip for hanging on belt loop.
- All tapes will accommodate a variety of tape nails (not included).
- Full line of replacement parts available and user serviceable.