TUBEX SHRUBSHELTERS is a range of tree shelters with large diameters designed for shrubs and provides improved survival rates for shrubs by protecting against hares, rabbits, and voles as well as providing complete herbicide protection. TUBEX SHRUB SHELTERS are ideally suited to landscaping projects with mixed planting stock.
Unlike spiral or net products that can become embedded in the branches and bark of growing shrubs, the TUBEX SHRUBSHELTERS us quick and easy to remove – often a requirement on landscaping projects.
The TUBEX SHRUBSHELTERS PLUS is the largest diameter product currently manufactured by Tubex.
- Height: 23″ and 28.5″(0.6m and 0.75m)
- Diameters: 130mm to 160mm
- Sold in Packs of 4 or 28
- Bundles: 28 Shrubshelters(we offer bulk pricing)
- Color: Green
- Ties: 2×10
- Designed to be supported by a 30″ stake
- Nested for ease of transport and storage, whilst maintaining the original shape
- Flared rim to minimize stem abrasion
- Pre-fitted thumb releasable ties for quick, easy installation and maintenance
- Durable Twin wall construction for rigidity and best strength to weight ratio
- UV stabilized polypropylene to provide a minimum 5-year protection
Shelter Height requirements:
- Rabbits – 0.6m
- Hares – 0.75m
- Muntjac Deer – 1.2m
- Fallow Deer – 1.5m
- Red Deer – 1.8m
- Voles – 200mm
*shelter longevity is dependent on site and weather conditions but is typically 7 years plus.
- Very important information. This is 99% of the time sold in bulk. If you have any questions about buying Tubex, it is best to contact us first and let us walk you through ordering and shipping. We are happy to help you out and ensure you get exactly what you expect.
Contact us: (800) 321-1037