Solexx greenhouse covering surpasses other covering choices in insulation, light quality and longevity. Save money year after year with healthier plants, lower energy bills and a greenhouse that lasts and lasts.
Superior Light Diffusion:
Solexx is White For A Reason — it produces an even diffuse light proven to accelerate plant growth by 25%. The light glows evenly reaching into every corner of the greenhouse. More light for photosynthesis means more robust growth.
Solexx offers a 10 year limited UV warranty with an even longer life expectancy. It withstands snow, wind, and hail and won’t fade or yellow over time. Best of all it requires very little maintenance. Should you need to replace the Solexx paneling at some time, the panels are readily available and easy to replace.
Most Economical to Heat:
Solexx provides superior insulation to hold in the warmth and keep your heating costs low. Plants thrive while customers save on energy costs. The chart below outlines the heating costs using different types of greenhouse coverings. Solexx has one of the highest R factors of 2.1R on the market, so it holds in the heat better than the competition saving you hundreds or thousands of dollars over other greenhouse coverings.
- Panel 3.5mm 49.5″ x 146″
Installation and Ordering Tips:
- Solexx is flexible and can wrap around peaks and corners for a watertight seal
- Solexx scores and cut easily – no power saw required
- Installs both horizontally and vertically (unlike polycarbonate) for less waste
- Use 3.5mm for almost all applications
- Join panels together with optional H-Channel or, simply overlap the panels (panels are an extra 1″ for overlapping)
- For optimum support, set studs or trusses 2′ apart on center