The Professional & Gardeners New Favorite! The locking latch is released by simply squeezing the handles, enabling single-handed operation. The pruners are made of thick, high-quality cast aluminum with a non-slip coating of smooth plastic for greater durability and comfort. The blades are hard chrome plated for greater hardness and rust and sap resistance. The blades are offset at an angle to maintain natural hand strength and can be re-sharpened or replaced. The locking mechanism and spring set up are quite unique as the lock won’t wear out and the springs DO NOT fall out on their own!
- A spring that won’t pop out like in other hand pruners!
- Unique latch lock enables single hand operation.
- Hard chrome plated blades for rust and sap protection.
- High quality spring for increased durability.
- Non-slip coated, ergonomic handles for continued use.
- Replaceable blades can be resharpened.
- Bypass blades are offset for clean cuts.
- New plate on back of centerbolt to maintain optimal torque.
- Available in 3 sizes: 7″ for smaller hands, 8″ for regular size hands, and 9″ for larger hands.