Get more done, faster, with a hatchet that chops deeper on every swing. Another easy-to-carry choice perfect for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts, the X7 Hatchet is ideal for chopping kindling and small- to medium-sized logs. Like every X-Series Hatchet or Axe, the X7 combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge, and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. Also, a great size for building small structures out of raw logs as it’s easy to swing yet has the ability to get a nice clean split.
This combination of features allows the blade to bite three times deeper when chopping. With more blade penetration on each swing, you can chop more wood in less time, with less effort and hand strain.
- Ideal for chopping kindling and small- to medium-sized logs
- Chops deeper with each swing to get more done faster
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- The proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes
- Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents the head from getting stuck
- The inseparable insert-molded head will not loosen and prevents overstrike breakage
- Shock-absorbing FiberComp® handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage
- Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Designed in Billnäs, Finland, building on more than three-and-a-half centuries of the world’s best-forged tools
- Included sheath helps protect the blade and the user
- Lifetime warranty