A unique mirror compass for taking bearings and direction finding. The compass capsule contains a clinometer for measuring the angle of inclination and heights. A must for professionals who require precise directional measurements.
- Built-in clinometer measures slopes to 90 degree.
- “Rifle sighting” fold-up mirror increases sighting accuracy.
- Available with Azimuth (0 degree to 360 degree) or Quadrant (0 degree to 90 degree to 0 degree scales graduated in 2 degree increments….Ã
- Includes a convenient sliding lock lanyard….Ã
- Both models feature a 1/16″ scale plus two USGS Forestry Scales: 1:24,000 and 1:62,500.