Wildland Shirts are the perfect shirt for any wildland firefighter to ensure safety and comfort when it really counts. The fabric is 6.0 oz. per square yard DuPont NOMEX® aramid, 5.8 oz. or 7.0 oz. per square yard TECASAFE® Plus.
- Wide overlapping collar with hook and loop closure so that collar can remain upright after extension into the vertical position as required by NFPA 1977
- Two double-stitched, breast pockets with hook and loop flaps, left with pencil slot
- Hook and loop adjustments on sleeve cuffs
- Heat resistant melamine buttons
- Pencil pocket on the left sleeve
- Sewn throughout with NOMEX® thread
Please contact us for bulk orders and government bids.